This Philippine Real Estate Award Honors the Industry Trailblazers
Leading real estate platform Lamudi Philippines recognized the top real estate players with the help of 10,000 active seekers, who were all involved in the voting process.
The real estate industry is one of the key drivers of the Philippine economy, especially as it generated a gross value of around PHP 536 billion in 2022. In fact, forecasts also show that the real estate market in the country is projected to grow by 2.55% from 2023 to 2028.
Given its promising numbers and revenue, companies within the industry hold special award ceremonies to recognize the top players in the market—those responsible for the massive growth.
Case in point: online real estate classified website Lamudi. This year, it hosted “The Outlook 2023: Philippine Real Estate Awards”—an annual ceremony where they presented 21 awards to its deserving awardees. Through this event, the platform recognized various real estate segments with the help of 10,000 active property seekers who ensured the impartiality and integrity of the awarding body.
The event was held at Shangri-La The Fort in BGC, Taguig, and was co-presented by BPI.
The Outlook 2023: Philippine Real Estate Awards Ceremony
Lamudi Philippines’ Country Head Anurag Verma opened the ceremony by acknowledging the leading real estate market leaders in the country.
“We all can agree that improving the industry is not a one-man job,” Verma said. “Together, we must create a collective vision with a shared mindset of helping Filipinos find their dream home. This room is currently filled with educators, innovators, planners, designers, builders, legislators, and marketers who all want to introduce each family to the perfect home that will empower them to do more—to dream more.”
“We are very excited to witness the start of this inflection point of tech adoption in the Philippine real estate industry as more developers are welcoming digital solutions with open arms and are proud that Lamudi is helping them in this journey through our solutions,” he added, emphasizing how the real estate industry is moving towards its digital age.
He also expressed his gratitude to all their partner developers who trusted Lamudi. “At Lamudi, we believe that your success is our success. For the last nine years, our vision has been to make the real estate journey trustworthy, convenient, and easy.”
The 2023 Real Estate Award Winners
“It has never been so important to focus on building a trusted name online and positioning your products in an authentic and transparent way. Now, real estate players must give seekers a personalized and delightful experience at every touchpoint,” Verma expressed during his speech.
Aside from citing the best condominium, house, and commercial developments, Lamudi also recognized the developers and projects that propel the industry forward. Among those that won are:
- Wellness-Focused Development of the Year: The Residences at The Westin Manila by RLC Residences
- Digital Innovator of the Year: RLC Residences
- Real Estate Innovation of the Year: My Ensō Lofts by PH1 World Developers
Other winners of The Outlook 2023: Philippine Real Estate Awards include:
- Best Affordable Condo: Grand Mesa Residences (Wee Community Developers, Inc.)
- Best Premium Condo: Parkford Suites Legazpi (Alveo Land Corp.)
- Best Affordable House: Ajoya Cabanatuan (Aboitiz Land, Inc.)
- Best Premium House: Seafront Residences (Aboitiz Land, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development: The Spectrum by Vista Residences (Vista Residences, Inc.)
Visayas and Mindanao Winners
- Best Affordable Condo: Primeworld District (Primeworld Land Holdings Inc.)
- Best Premium Condo: Mantawi Residences (RLC Residences)
- Best Affordable House: The Diamond Heights (Wee Community Developers, Inc.)
- Best Premium House: Camella Gran Europa (Camella)
- Best Mixed-Use Development: Georgia by Vista Estates (Vista Land and Lifescapes, Inc.)
- Best Co-Working Space: Acceler8 by UnionSPACE (Inphin8 Space, Inc.)
- Best Office Development: SM North EDSA Tower 1 – 15F (KMC Solutions)
- Best Industrial Development: Anflo Industrial Estate (Damosa Land, Inc.)
- Wellness-Focused Development of the Year: The Residences at The Westin Manila (RLC Residences)
- Digital Innovator of the Year: RLC Residences
- Real Estate Innovation of the Year: My Ensō Lofts (PH1 World Developers)
- Selli Early Adopter Award: Filinvest Land, Inc.
- Boutique Developer of the Year (Luzon): PHINMA Properties
- Boutique Developer of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao): Primeworld Land Holdings Inc.
- Developer of the Year (Luzon): Camella
- Developer of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao): Camella
Receiving recognition from Lamudi Philippines—the country’s leading real estate platform—is a huge honor, as it shows the prowess of the winning real estate company. More so, it serves as a testament to the impact made in the industry, not just from a financial standpoint, but also in how it has served Filipinos.
By continuously meeting the demands of clients and delivering exceptional results, these winning companies can add these accolades to prove their credibility and use this recognition to strengthen their credibility and gain the trust of potential clients, suppliers, and investors.